Aspire is an Official Partner for Meta, TikTok & Pinterest
Direct Partnerships Over 3rd Party Integrations Any Day — Here’s Why:
All Access on Meta
Get full, direct access to Meta’s allowlisting capabilities and run ads through your creators account. We meet with Meta product and strategy team regularly to learn about the latest and greatest feature releases so our customers are always be in the know.
• No hidden fees for Meta products and features like influencer allowlisting.
• Our CEO and Sr. Director of Influencer Strategy were speakers at the Meta conference this year.Learn More >
Did TikTok Make You Buy It?
Access first-party data on TikTok’s Creators and campaign performance. First party data means you get the most accurate audience demographics and content performance metrics in a centralized platform. In addition to this:
• Each year, we’re included in TikTok’s annual trend briefing meaning our customers are always in the know.
• Our VP of Influencer Strategy has been invited to build TikTok’s creator marketing strategy for brands – as a customer you get access to these strategies first!Learn More >
Pinterest’s Platform Of Choice
We’ve not only been vetted by Pinterest for knowledge and technical expertise as a partner, but Pinterest also uses Aspire to run their own influencer marketing campaigns.
Through this direct partnership, you can uniquely access:
• Creator’s unique monthly viewer count. (The key metric used to define an influencer on Pinterest.)
• Advanced Pin Stats: Including impressions, clicks,
and closeups per pin.
• Global data trends in real timeLearn More >
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Ruggable leverages Aspire + Meta’s Allowlisting feature to Boost ROI
Ruggable saw a higher return on ad spend (ROAS) and lower cost-per-engagement (CPA) when running allowlisting campaigns through Aspire.Learn From Ruggable